Two Ways To Study
JazzSkills For Piano®
Welcome to JazzSkills for Piano. This is Martan Mann's complete course in developing jazz piano. This course is offered on a month-by-month subscription. You can study as long as you like.
No fooling . . . this is the most effective method to become a jazz pianist. This is NOT a simplified quick & easy approach. It is a deep consistent carefully planned method of learning how to play jazz piano to develop the actual skills which will enable you to comfortably and creatively improvise jazz. These lessons literally take you from . . . here to there.
We start at the beginning with classical improvisation and move toward advanced jazz study. In this method you are given specific lessons activities and information to place in your subconscious. Each small step is learned completely. It is the subconscious which does the work. Eventually it’s the subconscious which does all the playing! You develop your jazz piano skills step by step at your own pace. You have the joy of playing jazz! This method works: you will learn how to play jazz piano with my online lessons.
We offer Four Free Videos to give you an idea of the structure and flow of the lessons.
Let’s get started!
JAZZ MASTERCLASS: Step-by-Step®
JAZZ MASTERCLASS: Step-by-Step are individual lessons by Martan Mann. These lessons are available for three-month subscription. All the Step-by-Step lessons are included with JazzSkills for Piano.
- Learning Giant Steps for the Jazz Pianist
- Modal Improv for the Jazz Pianist
- Learning Stride Blues for the Jazz Pianist
- Pachelbel Improv
- Learning Boogie Woogie
- Preparing to Play in All Keys
- Preparing to Learn a Tune
- HymnSkills: Developing Hymn Improvisation
- Pentatonics for Pianists: Developing Beginning Improv
Let's get started!
- Learn all scales, arpeggios and modes
- Learn triads, sevenths, open voicings and jazz chords
- Develop beginning principles of improvisation
- Learn the Cycle of Keys
- Learn to play the Blues in different styles
- Develop different jazz styles
- Learn how to create a tune chart for deep learning
- Use Progressions
- Learn Groove Tunes
- Develop soloing skills
- Improve your groove, rhythm and time
- Develop bass lines
- Develop your OWN piano style
- and much more . . . . . .